Thursday 20 May 2010

Manager of the future

Rooney has recently been quoted that it is his dream to be an England national team coach. He plans to get a coach badge as soon as possible. But since he still an active players, he knows that there will be plenty of absence for the training.

” I want to have a career in management. I‘ve been with Everton when I was 9 yrs old, and football became one of the most important thing in my life ever since. When I quit football,  I want to keep involved on it.” He added,” I started the training course  this season, and probably I’ll have  plenty of absences, but hopefully I can do it next year.”

Rooney succeeded in collecting 34 goals this season, and he will be one of the most promising player to join the Three Lions for the upcoming World Cup 2010.

He mentioned his dream of being a coach after he received the award for 'The best England Footballer of the Year'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a UK based internet marketeer. I make extra income on line using niche websites to promote Affiliate Products http://www.moneymakingblog.co.uk